Glass/ceramics is the perfect dielectric barrier material!
Our uncompromised R&D effort has made Benestad the industry's technology leader.
For more than three decades we have developed and perfected our sintering and Glass/ceramics-To-Metal sealing technology and developed material compositions and in-house manufacturing processes unique to Benestad.
The benefits of our proprietary materials and processes are embedded into every Benestad product.
Characteristic properties of GTM:
- Hermetically sealed barrier, no diffusion of gas or liquids
- In-organic materials only, performance remains unchanged over time
- Excellent barrier properties, proven to 14 000 bar / 200 000 psi
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures, proven from -100 to 650° C / -140 to 1 200° F
Sealing Glass/ceramics directly to Titanium is a Benestad specialty. Today Titanium is used in a growing number of applications throughout the industry.
Hermetic sealed GTM penetrators are ideal to be used in harsh environments
High pressure designs are a Benestad specialty